Get your motor running...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Harley's!
My husband has a 95 & 2001 FLHTC or as he calls it the old man bike. Then my Dad has a 94 Springer and we just sold our 62 panhead to a friend. Next June you guys will have to join us in Eureka Springs Ark. for our annual bike meet with the members of the FFBCM.com. We have people come from all over and from across the pond in the UK that come for a weekend of fun. It's great feeling of freedom when you ride. Enjoy before you know it you will have to get a second one!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, Poison Ivy!

Next June sounds cool...I have family in Poughkeepsie, AR and am supposed to have my neice and nephew for a few weeks in the summer, so maybe we can work it in.

I've been giving DH a hard time for the past 13 years, everytime I'd see a 1200 Sporty in the paper. He'd always tell me that he'd lay it down and IF I could pick it up then he'd buy it for me!
lau.gif
After watching him trying to get it parked, I think I'll stick with a 883. Skip had really been wanting a Basketcase, I think we've really come out ahead with our 1200.

Dawn

Last edited:
Beautiful ride Dawn. My x's "friend" had a Sportster
cool.png
almost like that same color but different year. I always loved going for rides on the back of his bike...hence why my x is my x....
wink.png
There's just something about leather jackets and tight jeans.
tongue.png

Speckledhen...that is so cool!

My Dh wants a bike so bad...I suggested a Huffy since he can't pay attention enough driving a car. He scares me!!

Quote:
You say Huffy like its a bad thing, You should see my ride, I just detached the pull behind trailer(I like to call it the side car) because the kids are too big and the dog prefers to stay home. and I dont have to wear leather (sometimes I do but the kids laugh at me) :mad: :eek:

Quote:
Dawn take him up on the offer, the center of gravity actually works in you favor its almost as easy to get a big bike up as it is a small one. Then you could cruise on the hog and get hubby on the REBEL 250.

Quote:
Dawn take him up on the offer, the center of gravity actually works in you favor its almost as easy to get a big bike up as it is a small one. Then you could cruise on the hog and get hubby on the REBEL 250.

Love it, mdbucks!!!
lau.gif

Only problem is that I think she's too pretty to be laid on the ground. I guess I could always spread out an old blanket first!

Dawn

Quote:
You could always convince him to do it with the bike he says he'll purchase for you. Once he puts it on its side the shop will tell him hes buying it regardless of whether you get it up or not, so he'll just have to let you ride the extra bike. Sounds like a plan.
sport-smiley-12.gif

I know wrong kind of bike, but couldn't find a HD.

Last edited:
Quote:
You could always convince him to do it with the bike he says he'll purchase for you. Once he puts it on its side the shop will tell him hes buying it regardless of whether you get it up or not, so he'll just have to let you ride the extra bike. Sounds like a plan.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-12.gif

I know wrong kind of bike, but couldn't find a HD.

I LOVE the way you think!!!
lau.gif

Dawn

Back
Top Bottom