Get your motor running...

Quote:
Just dont tell DH where you got the idea, Dont know how good I would walk with a HD shoved up my ah..... NOSE (wink wink)
wink.png
wink.png

Quote:
Just dont tell DH where you got the idea, Dont know how good I would walk with a HD shoved up my ah..... NOSE (wink wink)
wink.png
wink.png

We're busted, mdbucks! DH says for you to find a good proctologist...he don't do no stinkin' Rice Rockets (he didn't say rice, it started with a C).
lau.gif

Dawn

Give me my V65 magna back and I have nothing to worry about his HD would never catch me, but since I onlly have a minivan now he might be able to catch me, so tell him I beg for his forgiveness and ask him not to hurt me.

We've got a Dodge Dakota with the Magnum V-8...I love smokin' the young punks at red lights!
lau.gif
Don't worry about Skip, I'm the mean one in the family! For real!
ep.gif

Dawn

Just picked this baby up about a month ago, 2007 XL 1200L. I've been riding for over 30 years but this is my first Harley.
big_smile.png

hd2.jpg

Marsha

Marsha,

That's sweet! It's my first Harley but DH had several before we ever me. He had a Sporty, Triumph and a BMW years ago.

Nifty,

That's really cool. I enjoyed the pix, the one with them parked at the edge of the road, overlooking the ocean gave me goosebumps!

Dawn

If you are interested this is a really good forum for motorcyclists.
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/index.php?sid=9da0851ee67fb40ab93675e992379669

Just don't go there talking about rice rockets or hating on ANY brand or style of bike, they are a great community of riders from every aspect of riding.

Here is my bike.

Picture101.jpg

Here is the bike I gave to my brother.(not actually mine but the same bike and colors)

SRX.jpg

And this is what he turned it into.

harprek030.jpg

Edited to add: That is probably the nicest looking sporty I have ever seen. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Nice bike!
You scored on that one.

At one time I had 5 bikes, all rice burners of different kinds.

DW & I used to head out on Friday afternoon on my Silverwing, not having a plan on where we were going, just point it and ride.
We'd be gone all weekend, and might go through 2 or 3 states.

That was in the BC time (Before Children)

Speckledhen, Ever ride in the ride for kids?
Mcbaby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom