gettin started! progress being made new pics!

Love your coop! Looks great! (And it certainly looks like your girls approve.) You are further than 'we' are yet. I have a name for the hens (collective), though... "girrrrrrrls"! Hahaha I love the way they echo back to that name!
D.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
Looks very nice so far, you guys are doing a great job! Hubby and I were the same way while building our coop. He refused to make a plan for the build (Iam a planner, I like drawings and stuff), he wouldn't listen to my suggestions and would not explain what he wanted to do. He would say, "I have a picture in my head of what it looks like, just trust me" and then I'd ask where are we putting the roost, the nest box, windows or tires and he'd get mad that I didn't suggest it sooner and had to cut holes for windows
smack.gif
In the end I like the way to coop looks and it was a good experience for our first coop, Im sure there will be another, larger coop in our future
love.gif
Have fun and Im sure it will look great when you guys are done. Looks like your chicks enjoy it so far
big_smile.png

Lookin' Good. I'm jealous of your total cost. I probably could have reduced my cost significantly if I had more patience but I wanted chickens NOW so I got all of my supplies off the shelf at Home Depot. I only saved a little money by getting some lumber from the cull bin. The only is-tinted paint I could find was Interior or Non-Skid type.

Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom