Getting closer to being finished! New Picture Added

Quote:
Thanks for your comments. I am proud of it for being my first coop. It's functional and fits well with the area I am able to put it. In my yard I don't have much choice and this works the best.

I'm impressed!!
thumbsup.gif
Very cute coop!!!
big_smile.png

sandyj

What a darling coop. I love it.

The door is wicked neat and overall it's so darn cute.

Kudos on a great job.

Hope the hens enjoy it so much they produce well for you.

Quote:
Thanks for the comments. I do appreciate it. I was hoping the "egg" door would "inspire" them and remind them of what they are supposed to produce!

kycklingar! :

What a fantastic project! You are an amazing recycler. I especially like looking at the photos from beginning to end. You did so much with so little.
woot.gif

I find it fun to be able to reuse things and to have on hand something that you can make good use of. Having this wood available to me at the right time was perfect. Thanks so much for your kind comments.​

kycklingar! :

What a fantastic project! You are an amazing recycler. I especially like looking at the photos from beginning to end. You did so much with so little.
woot.gif

I like to check out people's BYC pages. I like your chicken tractor. It is pretty cool. I am considering doing some type of arched awning extending out from my coop over my garden area. I like to turn my chickens out in the garden and the block wall separating me from my neighbor may be tempting for them to jump up on and get over, so I need to prevent them from doing so. Your tractor helps me to see how mine might work on a larger scale. Thanks!​

Here's my combined shade and flying over the fence barrier. I still want to add something to the ends but it does the trick for now.

27085_img_8501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom