Getting Goat kids

Pics
Awe, sounds like they are settling in. I hope they are done with their crying. If you keep having problems with one blocking the door to the house, maybe you can cut a second door on a different side. Just a thought. Enjoy!
They are doing great sleeping together now in the dog house..:thumbsup

Another question :frow
I can't run heat for water to the pen so how often should I haul warm water outside to these kids? Is twice a day enough? :idunno
twice a day should be fine. I'd just remember to check on their water every 'couple of hours to make sure it hasn't frozen over.
Definitely cold here today. -8C and the kids are fine. Both came out to eat the feed but right back into the dog house again. I carried warm water out this morning for them.
Poor things, so long as they're eating and drinking they should be fine :thumbsup

twice a day should be fine. I'd just remember to check on their water every 'couple of hours to make sure it hasn't frozen over.

Poor things, so long as they're eating and drinking they should be fine :thumbsup
Thanks Jaimie. Definitely eating, not sure if they drank this morning. I'm thinking they must have..:fl
Not shivering so they must be warm enough..:frow

Thanks Jaimie. Definitely eating, not sure if they drank this morning. I'm thinking they must have..:fl
Not shivering so they must be warm enough..:frow
Awesome! The pen you have them in looks pretty warm. Glad it hasn't gotten down to the negative yet over here, still need to insulate my goat houses for the winter :oops: need to get that done over the weekend.. :caf

Awesome! The pen you have them in looks pretty warm. Glad it hasn't gotten down to the negative yet over here, still need to insulate my goat houses for the winter :oops: need to get that done over the weekend.. :caf
Snowing and blowing here..:hmm
Warming back up again this week though. The dog house is fully insulated though. Definitely warm inside and no wind can blow inside it either.
Hopefully you get your house finished before the cold hits you too..:clap

Hope you don't mind me posting my goat stuff here,
Found a hold bunch of free spools down the road! hooked up the trailer and took pretty much everything.. spent the whole evening putting together their little play ground, Totally worth it~
IMG_8793.JPG
IMG_8787.JPG
IMG_8792.JPG
IMG_8796.JPG
IMG_8802.JPG
IMG_8808.JPG
IMG_8810.JPG
IMG_8821.JPG
IMG_8825.JPG
IMG_8832.JPG
IMG_8839.JPG

Hope you don't mind me posting my goat stuff here,
Found a hold bunch of free spools down the road! hooked up the trailer and took pretty much everything.. spent the whole evening putting together their little play ground, Totally worth it~View attachment 1946346 View attachment 1946347 View attachment 1946361 View attachment 1946350 View attachment 1946351 View attachment 1946352 View attachment 1946354 View attachment 1946355 View attachment 1946356 View attachment 1946358 View attachment 1946360
Post as many pictures as you want. That looks fantastic :clap..:woot
The goats are so adorable :love

Back
Top Bottom