Getting Goat kids

I don't get them till April. Tori the Doe is too small and has been kept in a heated barn all winter. Plus it gives me time to get my Fence along the back built up higher.
I'm glad you are loving your kids. They sure are entertaining little animals..❤🐐🐐
Can you visit them now, so they get to know you while they are so young and easily bonded? I would definitely recommend it if it’s possible. They can take a bottle from you and they be hooked on you! :)

Can you visit them now, so they get to know you while they are so young and easily bonded? I would definitely recommend it if it’s possible. They can take a bottle from you and they be hooked on you! :)
They are not babies. Tori is 6 months old and Bo is a year old. No I can’t go visit them...

Speaking of egg eaters...I have a few again. Going to get ceramic eggs tomorrow. Is there anything else I can do? We had this problem licked for a few months...then, this past few weeks...bumm...it’s happening all over again!

I think there are some articles here, in the Learning Center about egg eaters. It’s a tough habit to break in some chickens. I remember some ideas on blowing out eggs and replacing the insides with funky mixtures, like cayenne pepper, etc. Mustard too, maybe?

Collecting eggs more often helps, but I know isn’t always practical.

I think there are some articles here, in the Learning Center about egg eaters. It’s a tough habit to break in some chickens. I remember some ideas on blowing out eggs and replacing the insides with funky mixtures, like cayenne pepper, etc. Mustard too, maybe?

Collecting eggs more often helps, but I know isn’t always practical.
I DO remember the mustard trick! I’ll have to try that...what a pain!! I can collect more often...that’s no problem

Back
Top Bottom