Getting nervous...

Quote:
LOL you are in trouble Man, we all laugh because we also got sucked in. 65 chickens and 5 Turkeys later and now I am building an Incubator. Don't worry be happy ( Bob Marley ) Man it is all good.

AL

Welcome : glad you could join the nut house.

What you should *really* worry about is the desire for dairy goats which will hit shortly. Compared to that, the increase in chickens and the addition of turkeys and ducks will seem like nothing.

No, I'm not kidding either. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Sarah (Actually, I'm kidding a little)

I went from 2 chickens to 12, and somehow ended up in another state too. As soon as I build more fences...... more chickens, and yes, at LEAST 2 goats!
Prepare for the worst, gladly accept the best!

I was after a few layers and a few meat chicks. Next thing I knew, I had 65 chickens and more on order. I killed 23 to eat, am hatching 24 more and am looking for a larger incubator. Oh yeah, I've got 10 new silkies in the laundry room (er, I mean brooder). Shoot, I haven't been counting them!

It's all over now...

Yes the addiction will get you......me only addicted to 93 birds at the moment but am thinking of another 50 this month.........DON'T tell my DH....

93! That there is some serious chicken feed!

Of course, maybe that English feed is less expensive, by the pound.

Hey, without Geography, you're nowhere!

could be like me DH said only 10 now we have over 100
barnie.gif
there is no stop to this madness
ep.gif

Just wait till you discover HATCHING. Then you want a small incubator. Soon your thinking I need 2 incubators. Well maybe I can find a good used cabinet style.

I started with 3 now have over 30. Thinking about selling hatching eggs and what breeds to specialize in.

Back
Top Bottom