Getting new chicks without knowing if male or female

Quote:
Check First and if its legal to do then you dont have to ask them anything. There are answers to that too.

It's definitely legal for me to have them any way I want. I live out of city limits and we live in a farm/ranch type area. I'm just trying to be nice... why I don't know considering they don't return the favor!
tongue.png
lol

Well, then, if it's legal and you're trying to be nice, then disregard my last post.

My favorite saying came from Phillis Diller -- and if you remember her, then you're as old as I am. Hah! She said, "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight."

Quote:
It's definitely legal for me to have them any way I want. I live out of city limits and we live in a farm/ranch type area. I'm just trying to be nice... why I don't know considering they don't return the favor!
tongue.png
lol

Well, then, if it's legal and you're trying to be nice, then disregard my last post.

My favorite saying came from Phillis Diller -- and if you remember her, then you're as old as I am. Hah! She said, "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight."

If You dont like your neighbors put al your rooster right on the fence line so they can wake up to that. They'll be gone before you know it! HHAHA no, but sound like you have everything under control!

smile.png
Love that quote! I'll remember it!​

I don't know where you live, but if there's a local poultry auction that's a good place to get rid of extra roos. I hatch a lot of chicks and that's what I do with mine. Another option could be to put up a sign at your local farm stores for the roos.

If You dont like your neighbors put al your rooster right on the fence line so they can wake up to that. They'll be gone before you know it! HHAHA no, but sound like you have everything under control!

lol Love that idea!! I just might... *evil grin*
wink.png

Well that's about it really, they may do well togather as a group, but things can change fast. I'd order St Run, vent sex (not hard to do ,in the quail thread is a how to, PM me if you can't find it), and give anything that's for sure male away as a chick.

Cool... thanks, I'll look for it.​

Back
Top Bottom