Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

As i think about it I am pretty sure Oz is just busy like most of us. Between his education and and now having his family here to actually spend time with and having to keep up with the farm and property in a foriegn country his hands are full and now we are on the back burner which in my mind is justifyable. I mean he has spent years only seeing his family a few times a year and now he can litterly touch them every day. Hell pop on and give us updates when he can. In the meantime its hurry up and wait....:caf

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain :gig

Maybe if I click my heels and call for Oz he will show up and post?
*starts looking for a pair of ruby red slippers*
Problem...with a special needs 3 1/2 year old who...well he is a bit of a runner...as in runs off constantly unless he is on a leash...I no longer own shoes that I can't run in. We go to parties all dressed up with me wearing running shoes and always get asked why I am wearing them. It has gotten to the point that we don't explain we just say something about it being clear later. Then later when I am having to literally RUN after my son to keep him out of trouble we just point at the shoes and everyone kinda goes "Oooohhhh...Now I get it..."

Maybe if I click my heels and call for Oz he will show up and post?
*starts looking for a pair of ruby red slippers*
Problem...with a special needs 3 1/2 year old who...well he is a bit of a runner...as in runs off constantly unless he is on a leash...I no longer own shoes that I can't run in. We go to parties all dressed up with me wearing running shoes and always get asked why I am wearing them. It has gotten to the point that we don't explain we just say something about it being clear later. Then later when I am having to literally RUN after my son to keep him out of trouble we just point at the shoes and everyone kinda goes "Oooohhhh...Now I get it..."
worth a shot! Those youngin's are quick!

Back
Top Bottom