Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

jumpy.gif
YAY!

A legal gun dealer has told me he "has the perfect " shotgun for me: pink. Good home security use and for critter killing. When I get around to buying one....
I get to fuming everytime I see pink anything. Like a woman can't use a regular hammer, no.. she needs a pink one. Pink gun. Pink camo. Pink gardening tools. I mean.. really?

Black is very fashionable, goes with everything, thank you very much. I wouldn't want my pink gun to clash with my outfit
roll.png

I dunno...I certainly could use a regular colored gun, or hammer, or screw driver or drill...

But I MUCH like purple ones better...lol.

A friend of mine bought a pink handgun...and one of her teen daughters friends promptly stole it.

I made it! What a great read! It's been such fun following along I'm almost sad I've caught up. I might have to start going to bed at a more reasonable hour now. LOL Sleep's a bit patchy with a five month old baby in the house though.

No chickens for us as I'm allergic to the eggs. We do have 6 ducks (khakis, welsh harlequin, and buffs) and 3 guineas in northern New England. I'm hoping to get quail going soon too. We live on a wooded hillside so our coops have to be like Fort Knox due to all the predators. I've only heard the coyotes, but we've seen various weasel family members, racoons, bear and bobcat.

I can't wait to hear how the rest of this hatch goes, Oz!

I made it! What a great read! It's been such fun following along I'm almost sad I've caught up. I might have to start going to bed at a more reasonable hour now. LOL Sleep's a bit patchy with a five month old baby in the house though.

No chickens for us as I'm allergic to the eggs. We do have 6 ducks (khakis, welsh harlequin, and buffs) and 3 guineas in northern New England. I'm hoping to get quail going soon too. We live on a wooded hillside so our coops have to be like Fort Knox due to all the predators. I've only heard the coyotes, but we've seen various weasel family members, racoons, bear and bobcat.

I can't wait to hear how the rest of this hatch goes, Oz!

welcome

it looks like the duck fizzled. one last try at thanksgiving when the eggs will be exposed to lower temps in transit.

All this gun talk just boggles my mind! And that's coming from someone who used to carry one for work everyday for many years.

Each to their own, but I just don't see how a hand gun, semi auto or high powered rifle fits into an average persons everyday life.

All this gun talk just boggles my mind! And that's coming from someone who used to carry one for work everyday for many years.

Each to their own, but I just don't see how a hand gun, semi auto or high powered rifle fits into an average persons everyday life.

Ben, I am actually with you. I am no fan of hand guns. I had no problem giving up a 30-30 I owned on the farm in Oz when they tightened the laws.

We do need a shotgun in the Phils though unfortunately. It was fired on that early sat morning and now sits dormant with a trigger lock hidden in our home.

Back
Top Bottom