Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I have been stalking this adventure for a couple weeks and have finally finished! What will i do with all the extra time?
lol.png

That is a good one too!
lol.png
Must y'all remind me I spend way too much time reading threads? I highly recommend the 'Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles & Friends' thread.... it's HILARIOUS.

I have been busy with Mrs Oz in town.

On Saturday we saw a play at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion called The Sunshine Boys starring Danny Devito and Judd Hirsch. We had dinner at a Mario Bitali place called Mozza.

Today we saw Totem, a Cirque Du Soleil production. I used a Visa promo to get front row seats. I was amazing. We had Mexican food for lunch and Sushi for dinner.

Its back to work for me tomorrow while Mrs Oz does dome doctoral research at UCLA.

Tuesday night we will see Priscilla the Musical.

Well...the roos went for slaughter this past Friday. Except Bob. *sigh* Hubby insisted we keep him until the spring. I don't know why.

The other three came back from the neighbor and they're kind of thin...not really as meaty as I thought they'd be. Maybe they were too young? They were about 18 weeks or so. I think they were Ameracauna/Buff Orp cross.

Bernie sold our buck goat today. Vindaloo earned us $38. Better than expected.

Still looking for some quality does.

We are firing up the bator in 6 days. I need to teach Bernie how to vaccinate for fowl pox.

I am hoping to get 40 chicks to web stick

Back
Top Bottom