Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ozexpat, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Bulldogma

Bulldogma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2012
    SW Virginia
    My Coop
    Sheesh - talk about a little bit of paradise! You'll be supplying the entire country with eggs and meat in a couple years at the rate you're going!

Kudos for jumping in with both feet!

4. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

He's adorable! [​IMG]

5. yinepu

Love the pics.. I am so jealous.. the gulf is a good day's trip away for me.. the water isn't nearly as clear.. we do have teeny little rock anemones and shrimp but that's about it..
    I would love to see those feather dusters, clown fish and anemones in person!

6. SusanRenee

SusanRenee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2012
    Hauser, ID

In 100 years when they discuss the poulty revolution in the Phillippeans, there will be a giant picture of Oz :)

7. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

Those cute toads are less than cute if you fond them with your toes. They hang out under the lights at night and eat bugs that fall The gekos get the bugs on the ceiling .

8. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    So cute I love toads and frogs , to bad you coudnt sneak me some tadpoles I loooove tadpoles. Anything is less then nice when you find it with your toes my favorit (not) is cat hair balls and they allways leave them right where your most likely to step and lest likely to see it in time [​IMG]

9. yinepu

We have geckos here too.. One has been living in the office for two years now (the cats aren't allowed in there so he is supreme overlord of the office!)

I love them anyway.. the evil toads that like to nip toes plus the geckos.
    We used to have a "pet" toad that would eat mice. And your fingers if you weren't careful!

10. yinepu

I love frogs and toads as well..

I was beginning to think I was the only victim of hairball attacks. My husband still laughs about the time one of the cats yaked up a hair ball on the side of my face while I was sound asleep one night.... it was NOT a fun way to wake up!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by