Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

What logistical issues?

We're talking Oz, here........

wink.png

Wisher, you do have a point... after hauling eggs, bicycles and dehumidifiers half way around the world, a quick layover in Helsinki to pick up a TV is like popping out across the street for a cup of coffee.

I may have said this before but I hate flying. I really hate it.

Planes are built for 5'9" 180lb people. I need a shoe horn to get in my seat and my knees hit the seat in front of me when it's upright. Once there though I have the ability to just let go and zone out the discomfort. I sorry of run a program in my brain that tells itself all is OK for a set amount of time.

If the trip runs longer than that time I am in trouble. By the time the plane for opens I am desperate to get out.

Despite this I have logged over 1.5 million flight miles. It's not the flight is the destination.

I can think of a couple of reasons to go to gain Helsinki but a 99.99 peso TV is not really one of them.

A steak then in may seal the deal though. (after compost boy washes his hands) lol

I may have said this before but I hate flying. I really hate it.

Planes are built for 5'9" 180lb people. I need a shoe horn to get in my seat and my knees hit the seat in front of me when it's upright. Once there though I have the ability to just let go and zone out the discomfort. I sorry of run a program in my brain that tells itself all is OK for a set amount of time.

If the trip runs longer than that time I am in trouble. By the time the plane for opens I am desperate to get out.

Despite this I have logged over 1.5 million flight miles. It's not the flight is the destination.

I can think of a couple of reasons to go to gain Helsinki but a 99.99 peso TV is not really one of them.

A steak then in may seal the deal though. (after compost boy washes his hands) lol

Flying is magical the first few times, or rather, the first few hours. Flying low enough to see the country side is great. Once you hit the ocean even the view can't save you
lol.png
Doesn't help if you fly with one of those companies that changes their on board programming once a month and you fly twice within the same month. Across the Atlantic got old fast, I can imagine your flights are that much worse.

My legs are done by the end of it.

I'm sure the flights going to the US are worse, since you're not particularly excited to leave the family behind.

Wisher, you do have a point... after hauling eggs, bicycles and dehumidifiers half way around the world, a quick layover in Helsinki to pick up a TV is like popping out across the street for a cup of coffee.
if there is a Finnish breed of chicken that you can pack up eggs in quantity oz will manage a trip out with golf bag

Back
Top Bottom