Getting very impatient and angryy!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FrankieMcElfresh, Jul 15, 2011.

1. FrankieMcElfresh

FrankieMcElfresh Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2011
    Ohio
    So I bought 10 more chickens a few weeks ago from one of my moms friends and he told me he would drop them off at my house...well WHERE THEY AT??? ive been waiting and he keeps saying the sameeee thing "ill drop them off tomorrow" YEAH WHEN??? grrrrrrrrrr better hurry up or im not paying for them lol

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  2. Frost Homestead

Frost Homestead eggmonger

Jul 9, 2011
    Lago Vista, TX
    I absolutely hate this kind of thing. I had someone that wanted (or so he claimed) to buy a pair of my bantams. He kept saying things like "I got caught up with work, I'll get back to you" or "I'll be there is a few hours" only to NOT show up. Then when I would tell him I needed a specific time he would come to get them he would say "I'll get in touch with you tomorrow" [​IMG]

Needless to say I got sick of dealing with him after about the 4th email exchange. I sold the bantams the next day to a very nice lady who gave me the full price I was asking, the flaky guy who keep toying with me wanted me to reduce the price. Glad I waited, I don't think I would want them to live with him anyway!

3. Elphaba2140

Elphaba2140 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2010
    Northern Illinois
    Are they newly hatched chicks? Maybe he had issues with the hens or incubator?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by