GFM / PPM Free BYC 2013 Calendar Offer!

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

BYC is the best online community because of thousands and thousands of amazing members and their contributions. One way our members support BYC is by purchasing 3 "Golden Feather Memberships" (GFM) or a Platinum Poultry Membership (PPM).

Some members simply purchase these to show their support and appreciation for our community and others want to get ahold of the benefits these memberships provide, for example, removing ads on the site.

We're surprised when we see members, especially those that have been around a while say "What is a GFM and a PPM?"... so in an effort to help spread the word we're making a very limited time offer:

Buy either of the following and get a FREE BYC 2013 Calendar!

• 3 (Three) one year Golden Feather Memberships - each can be used for you and/or friends
    • 1 year Platinum Poultry Membership for you or a friend (email our store or PM TerrieLacy to make sure you qualify for a PPM)

This offer expires on 1/28 or until we run out of calendars, so hurry and take advantage of this great opportunity!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
  2. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    This sounds cool! I already have a calendar, though. Maybe soon... :/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  3. garlicson

garlicson Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    NOTE: Shipping is included on all calendar singles and family pack!!!

For Slovenia in Europan Union too?

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    For the offer above, yes.

If you want to make a purchase of a calendar, please PM me or email [email protected] and request an invoice. I will calculate shipping and send a PayPal invoice to you.

5. canesisters

canesisters Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2011
    Virginia
    [​IMG] bought my GFM a few weeks too soon...
    Oh well, don't need a calendar and didn't do it for the prize. I love this site (and spend WAY too much time on here). [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by