Ghost hunters

annrich

Songster
12 Years
May 27, 2007
Western NY
Hi all, Ghost hunters taped an episode at an old winery in my neck of the woods. It airs the second half of the show tonight. Its the one in Appleton, NY I live about 2 minutes from this winery so check it out.

I so need to upgrade to a DVR, dang it, my other shows are back on with new episodes at the same time.... guess I be flipping channels.

yea it should be pretty good.. They have a veiwing at the winery. you can watch the episode there. But its $20.00 a person. I might go, I just don't know if I want to spend that to watch the same thing thats free in my living room.

I always DVR Ghost Hunters and will be sure to note when this segment comes on! Love that show.
clap.gif

It was neat seeing the T A P S van there in June. I can't wait to see the episode. I guess I am excited because its so close.

I LOVE these guys. They are the only ghost/paranormal show I will watch. The one where they actually got something on the heat sensor camera and the IVF(is that right?) was SO COOL!!
Even better that the home owner didnt freak when they told her what they found.

Would love to have them go to my moms house and spend a night there. LOL They might all just leave screaming.

Back
Top Bottom