Ghosts ? Maybe not ......but something very odd is happening......

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionwirewoman

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Kalispell , MT
I posted a topic early Friday morning.......and have been looking for it ever since . I've had people PM me wondering where it went also.....a couple were nasty......most were very nice asking me where it went ? Ghosts maybe ? Or something else . I thought that posts were usually locked here.....not COMPLETELY DELETED ! I'm sorry that some don't agree with my views on life , but lets face it , it is life . You can either tell it as it is , or you can be one of those people who are nice to your face then turn around and talk crap behind your back . I prefer to let it all hang out . To those of you who have sent me nasty pm's , good on you to speak your opinion.......too bad you have to do it where no one else can see it . Oh , and if you can't spell , don't call me a backwoods hillbilly , you just make yourself look assinine .
wink.png

If the mods feel that a thread is too contrivercial or is going to cause problems in the forum they have every right to remove that thread.

When you register for an account you accept the the mods/admin are in control. If you don't like what they do you are welcome to leave or take it up woth them privately.

I did not see your thread so I have no idea weather or not it was resonable to delete it but I am sure the mod who did delete it had a very good reason to.

Quote:
Believe me I have been on this board long enough to see quite a few controvertial threads......all were locked . I have never seen one totally dissapear . Not saying it hasn't happened . Does anyone remember CROC GIRL ??!!
hmm.png

Threads have been deleted, but its gotta be pretty bad to happen.
I have no idea what thread you are talking about though
hmm.png

I had a thread deleted, but mine was very controversial. Even though I was just expressing frustration over something that affects my life with my kids, it was too hot a topic for here. And that is fine. There are somethings that are just better left unsaid for the sake of peace for all.

I surmise that deletion is easier than locking....if you delete it , then it never happened....right ? If only life were so easy as to push the delete button...we would never have to second guess our actions then . Life is not like that however......you can never push the delete button fast enough . You make your choices.......you learn from them....you deal with them to the best of your ability . I have learned enough in my short life so far to realize that people will always disagree with you......they will always try to shut you up if they believe , in their opinion , it's for the best . I live my life by my signature line . Sorry that as a person I can't always make others happy.....I learned long ago that you can't please everyone . You can however please yourself to make your life better....and those who agree with your ideals will then in turn be happy for the person you are . My post did not start off as a bad one . It was side tracked . My point is .....why delete some.....and lock others ? It should be all or none .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom