Giant Silkie Project.

Does This Sound Like A Good Idea Silkie Lovers?

• Total voters
Pics
I believe @casportpony is talking about the pink color.
He's always had pinkish eyes since he was a chick. I just don't have pictures. He was also the only one who hatched with a partially unabsorbed yolk, which I read somewhere is common with albino chickens. I believe it was a thread, but don't really remember where it's at.

Okay, whatever, believe what you're seeing.

I've looked at the eye physically, there's nothing there, please stop now?! How many times do I even have to say that. It's just a stupid reflection. You're frustrating me:barnie .

I'm not meaning to be rude, just frustrated.

His irises has always had a lighter color then all my birds since he's a Split Sex -Linked Albino.
Screenshot_20210225-105229_Chrome.jpg
If you want, I can get you the email address of a veterinary pathologist at UC Davis that specializes in eyes, he would probably be more than happy to look at your pictures.

If you want, I can get you the email address of a veterinary pathologist at UC Davis that specializes in eyes, he would probably be more than happy to look at your pictures.
That's just his natural eye color, so I don't know why you're asking? He's always had pinkish eyes since he hatched from an egg.

His daughter hates me by the way. She's mean.

His first couple daughters were white with a pink ting in their eyes. Lighting isn't great for the eye color, but you can see the paleness of the chicks. The Silkie chick is to compare skin color.
20200519_081330.jpg
20200519_092537.jpg
20200617_205142.jpg
They have pink skin.

Anyway, let's get back to the project.

After the Malays hatch, I'll be breeding the Giant Silkies next. Back crossing to my largest Silkie hens. One of them is broody anyways, so I gotta wait.

His daughter hates me by the way. She's mean.

His first couple daughters were white with a pink ting in their eyes. Lighting isn't great for the eye color, but you can see the paleness of the chicks. The Silkie chick is to compare skin color.
20200519_081330.jpg
20200519_092537.jpg
20200617_205142.jpg
They have pink skin.

Those look like normal eyes to me.

Back
Top Bottom