Girls' Night Out!

Aunt Angus

🐓+🦆+🐐=🎪
5 Years
Jul 16, 2018
Nevada County, CA
Tonight is my girls' first night out in the coop sans brooder. I have gone out several times to *peek* at them. So far so good, but I can't help but worry.

I think my coop is pretty darn secure, but I keep thinking over all of my hardware cloth seams and corners... Is there a weakness I overlooked? A seam a little too loose? Ugh... I don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight... LOL!

:fl :fl :fl

Tonight is my girls' first night out in the coop sans brooder. I have gone out several times to *peek* at them. So far so good, but I can't help but worry.

I think my coop is pretty darn secure, but I keep thinking over all of my hardware cloth seams and corners... Is there a weakness I overlooked? A seam a little too loose? Ugh... I don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight... LOL!

:fl :fl :fl
My girls are in there coop for the firs time also. They are fine. My wife has checked on them 20 times. Lol

It’s scary the first couple nights. It does get better, though. And I’m glad you got them! I remember the thread last month when you were on the fence about maybe giving up the idea of getting chickens. Glad to have you aboard as a chicken owner!

Everything went fine - but I noticed the humidity got kinda high (78% according to my little meter). A little worried about that. I put nearly 16 sq ft of ventilation up high. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom