Girls vs Girls

Oh girl, ya. So, explain how you've allready graduated again. pretty impressive for not 16 at the time.

After some school related drama I decided to just get it over with. I just looked into a few local programs and finished in a few months. Oh how I enjoyed giving everyone some "Choice" Words my last day

What color is it, brown right? Yes, bleaching can be a drag, but hey, it worked for Marilyn Monroe, and like men and woman alike had the hots for her.

Right now I got it to somewhat of a honey blonde like this:

images

And Marilyn was my inspiration to go platinum!

725_119067465156.jpg

After some school related drama I decided to just get it over with. I just looked into a few local programs and finished in a few months. Oh how I enjoyed giving everyone some "Choice" Words my last day

Thats not bad. Yeah, I hated school. Turns out, lots of gifted bright people suck at certain subjects, and especailly social situations. If you act like you have a brain in high school, or there is more to life than popular crowds and hanging w/ (and giving it up to) the right boys, they snoot you. Turns out, psychologically, the popular people don't always do so well in life.

I like people, they just don't always make sense to me. I'm kind to everyone, until you give me a good reason not to be. But, must folks are mean hearted. Not us folks who like thoughts, and kindness, and animals, but I bet you know what I mean.

Your so much nicer than me! I use to be very shy and sweet to everyone until one day someone decided to stick a hot dog in my backpack because I was a vegetarian. After that I became known for being a giant *Insert implied word here*

Your so much nicer than me! I use to be very shy and sweet to everyone until one day someone decided to stick a hot dog in my backpack because I was a vegetarian. After that I became known for being a giant *Insert implied word here*

You should get a degree, and start a vegitarian art and spirituality based high school.

I'd've bought a bag of baby carrots, and returned the favor. Oh, and posted fact sheets about hot dog producation all over the school.

I was using HI Lift colors mixed with 30 Peroxide because my hair is relaxed. I plan on hopefully using a powder bleach next weekend because I try to give my hair at least a week break in between chemical processes. I think Amber rose looks lovely with short hair but I prefer my hair to not fall out and end up looking like her

images

Back
Top Bottom