Girls vs Girls

GUYS? GUESS WHAT!!

MY DADS FRIEND MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET ME-

A red jungle fowl hen (

OR

a pair of ohikis (which, typically run at $450 a pair
th.gif
) HES FRIENDS WITH THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT OHIKIS INTO THE USA!

I do NOT know how we're not related. i mean I even guessed he had cemonis!!! AN ALL BLACK CHICKEN! (black meat, black feathers, BLACK BLOOD) But when he got them there were no full blooded roosters, so they crossed them with a similar breed and crossed the sons back to the mom. But they have white laced ones!!! I mean we're SO alike!! And he knows SO much.
HE HAS CAVIES (?) AS PETS! I know i didnt spell it right so - the oversized rabbit rodent things. AND HIS SISTER IS GETTING A WATER BUFFALOE! I chatted his ear off, and its FUN to argue with him! Like, I'm not actually getting mad cause I know he knows more but I know a fair bit, so its actually fun to see if I know as much.

Ill tell ya more later!

UGH! MY MOM SAID ONLY FIVE MINUTES ON THE COMP!
somad.gif
How exciting!

OKAY, CORRECTION-

RedJungleFowl go for $450 a pair. OHIKIS go for $1200
th.gif

Oh, and his friend spent 22 years to seperate the genes of 'wattles and comb', so he can make a combless chicken with wattles and vice versa or both gone, cause he thought it was cruel to cut of their combs and wattles, and my dads friend Jacen, same guy Ive been talking about, has combless, wattless OEGBS!!!

HES LIKE SO AWESOME!!!

I believe Thais have similar build as shamos. You should check out the game bird threads in the Breeds,Genetics, Showing section. Not much today was very boring

Yea we have still have a lot of people to fight chickens down here so every now and then they will escape. And LOL

Back
Top Bottom