Girls vs Girls

I hate to break it to you this way...... everything sounds normal
caf.gif
. lol Lets just say that adults know when they think they are right and many times are, they also realize when they are wrong and often will never admit it. However, they try to make up for it in other ways. Most often what was the bother is forgotten later anyway. Pride can cause issues in families, but they are still family and just remember no one is perfect or right all the time (including ourselves). Try looking at things from another perspective and it will make it easier. Best wishes
wink.png

Agck, you answered to late ! Lol, i edited part of it I didnt want some other people to see but wanted advice, lol

I know what you mean, I know I'm wrong and I'll snap at my sister when not needed but its too late, so then I'm nice 2 seconds after (then she makes me mad again and I snap again,LOL) . My mom is mad I'm on the computer.

IM SORRY MOM I DONT WANT TO BE OUTSIDE. IM SORRY I DONT LIKE MOSQUITOES. IM SORRY I WENT FOURWHEELING EARLIER AND WAS OUTSIDE BUT NOOOOOOO I GOTTA BE OUTSIDE 24/7 EVEN THO YOU SPENT LESS TIME OUTSIDE THEN ME. IM SORRY IM THE ONE GETTING YELLED AT EVEN THO I DID GO OUTSIDE EVEN THO MY SISTER DIDNT. PERIOD. IM SORRY

(my little rant XD)

Last edited:
Agck, you answered to late ! Lol, i edited part of it I didnt want some other people to see but wanted advice, lol

I know what you mean, I know I'm wrong and I'll snap at my sister when not needed but its too late, so then I'm nice 2 seconds after (then she makes me mad again and I snap again,LOL) . My mom is mad I'm on the computer.

IM SORRY MOM I DONT WANT TO BE OUTSIDE. IM SORRY I DONT LIKE MOSQUITOES. IM SORRY I WENT FOURWHEELING EARLIER AND WAS OUTSIDE BUT NOOOOOOO I GOTTA BE OUTSIDE 24/7 EVEN THO YOU SPENT LESS TIME OUTSIDE THEN ME. IM SORRY IM THE ONE GETTING YELLED AT EVEN THO I DID GO OUTSIDE EVEN THO MY SISTER DIDNT. PERIOD. IM SORRY

(my little rant XD)

Poor Cochin. IT is unfair that life can just plan suck sometimes.

Hi Cochin, Hi Kevin. I'm way late. Its his fault. It was hot today, but he just had to make us go to Dads and pack some more. What a way to spend an afternoon when its like 102* outside.

rant.gif
(I really like this one)

Night all, just came to say hi a little late.

Back
Top Bottom