Girls vs Girls

So what have you done since we spoke Cochin?

My 12 year old is totally hung up on vampires.
hu.gif
Not that teen one, but interview with the vampire and Bram Stokers Dracula.... Shes wearing red and black clothes with capes, and has a pair of fangs, even though her dog chewed them a little. Shes reading the whole interview... series. Wants a vamp poster. Bough a red pillow. Wha?

rode a fourwheeler

If I had known you guys came back so early i would've came back too!

Our quail/rabbit cage broke (fixed it) but now the quail are living in a dog kennel / tractor, cause I'm gonna take out the bottom and put them where all the chick pea is but for now there is fireweed hanging so they can feel like their in the grass- I'm gonna see when we mow next year if we can not mow a patch so they will have actual grass and not wet chick pea or fire weed
lol.png

hu.gif
Not that teen one, but interview with the vampire and Bram Stokers Dracula.... Shes wearing red and black clothes with capes, and has a pair of fangs, even though her dog chewed them a little. Shes reading the whole interview... series. Wants a vamp poster. Bough a red pillow. Wha?
Interesting.. that's what i'd be saying "Wha?"

hu.gif
Sounds normal to me
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom