Buff Orpington dad+? moms could be any of the following
White Rock
Danish Brown Leghorn
New Hampshire Red
Jersey Giant
Black Copper Maran
Barred Rock
Americauna

Man who sold them said 6 weeks, and he sexed them too. I'm worried because today the lighter one kinda jumped on the darker one, which is a rooster like chick behavior right?
idunno.gif

Lighter one probably is part Americauna. Since the darker one is bigger I was thinking jersey giant mom.
Are they girls, or boys?

Buff Orpington dad+? moms could be any of the following
White Rock
Danish Brown Leghorn
New Hampshire Red
Jersey Giant
Black Copper Maran
Barred Rock
Americauna

Man who sold them said 6 weeks, and he sexed them too. I'm worried because today the lighter one kinda jumped on the darker one, which is a rooster like chick behavior right?
idunno.gif

Lighter one probably is part Americauna. Since the darker one is bigger I was thinking jersey giant mom.
Are they girls, or boys?

All these pictures are girls

I need help with the sex of this light brahma bantam. I was told she's a hen but this morning I heard what sounded like crowing coming from the coop. The crowing wasn't super load, the coop is a few feet from my bedroom window, and it was around 0730 this morning. I've never heard this crowing before but my wife says she's heard it a few times. "She's" about 16 weeks old. I'm hoping she's a she otherwise I will have to rehome "him". Thanks for the help.

6 Weeks old for all the chickens in the pictures

the tan one front and center is the one in question. I know the one behind is a roo for sure

I need help with the sex of this light brahma bantam. I was told she's a hen but this morning I heard what sounded like crowing coming from the coop. The crowing wasn't super load, the coop is a few feet from my bedroom window, and it was around 0730 this morning. I've never heard this crowing before but my wife says she's heard it a few times. "She's" about 16 weeks old. I'm hoping she's a she otherwise I will have to rehome "him". Thanks for the help.

He's a rooster. My grown egg laying light brahma hens never had comb and wattles that red or big.

Boy for sure

6 Weeks old for all the chickens in the pictures

the tan one front and center is the one in question. I know the one behind is a roo for sure
Boy and girl. in that order.

Back
Top Bottom