Glad to finally be a member!

Welcome to BYC!
byc-welcome-9-png.1579806

So glad you are now a member!

Yess!!!! I am so happy you joined!!! And you have ducks! I love keeping count of the people I meet in a day who own ducks! I am proud to say you are #1! Not to throw chicken people off the bus but I have lots in common with duck people...that is why I am here!
LOL! We definitely have way more chickens than ducks, but I love my Pekins!! We have 2 and they are both drakes.

We received Howie from a friend who had to rehome all of his birds. Howie was very depressed (since they don't like change AT ALL!) This was his 3rd time being rehomed. So I went on a hunt to find him a female, but no luck. So I bought another drake that I instantly named Chowder! He was rooting around in the box I was transporting him in and the noise inspired the name... Not sure why! LOL

They got along for a little while, but then Howie became super territorial of his pool. So they are both rooming with chickens in separate pens. But they love to get out and root around together! They're so comical to watch!

Anyways! Let me go check out your page and see what you might have posted! Thanks for the welcoming!! :D

Back
Top Bottom