Glad to finally be a member!

BecBec89

Chirping
Nov 3, 2018
South Carolina
Hello all!

My name is Becky ,and I have been visiting BYC for quite some time now! I finally decided to become a member, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed with my choice.

My husband and I have been raising backyard chickens for about four years now. We started out with three Bantam mix chickens; 1 rooster and 2 hens. We got them from a friend and we knew Nothing about chickens! Now we have over 30 misc Bantams, two Rhode Island Reds, and two Pekin ducks!

Over the years we have learned a lot through trial and error. It has been a trying, but fun experience! We have always been so thankful for the much needed insight from the many seasoned chicken owners on this site! I'm looking forward to interacting with those here on this online community!!

Attachments

• 20180929_181126.jpg
    20180929_181126.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!
Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll enjoy being a part of the flock! LOL

Back
Top Bottom