Glade Candles Auction

Mom2Munchkins

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Upstate NY
Here I am selling a lot of Glade candles. I know something like this is weird for here, but I figured it's worth a shot! To help me pay for some of the eggs I want to buy!!

There are 5 different tins/candle holders. Each has 1 refill inside. And then there are 10 packs of refills. There are 2 french vanilla, 2 dewberry, 2 apple cinnamon, 2 angel whispers, and 2 ocean blue. If you prefer more/less of a certain scent, please let me know! And then there is 1 Lasting Impressions Scented Oil Plug In. Retail value is probably $50-$60.

Shipping will be calculated by zip code. The package weighs 3 lbs 15 oz and will be coming from 12160, plus delivery confirmation. You choose the method of shipping (parcel post or priority) If you need a shipping quote, please PM me.
smile.png

Thanks alot! If this does well, I have other items I'll put up for auction as well.

006-6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is a good deal. If I didn't make candles I would get them. Those glade candles are really good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like shipping will be about $10.70 Priority. I've done a bunch of quotes for people and the difference between parcel post and priority is pennies... But if you'd like me to check your zip anyway, feel free to ask!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom