Glen Beck fans?

So if your a fan, does that make you lean towards Libertarian ?
I honestly never listen I just wake up to him cause the same radio station broadcasts Coast to Coast AM from 12am - 5am.

100% true red blooded ameriacn fans of Glenn Beck he is so right on ,the man knows what he's talking about myself and DH both true fans listen ,watch and read his books he's grest

GO GLENN BECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I'm with Hennypennies

I'D VOTE for GLENN BECK for PRESIDENT

Last edited:
Quote:
Personally I love the fact that he was so emotional after coming to fox. He took a lot of SH** prior to changing networks and when he switched over he was finally able to cover some stories that were forbidden at CNN. He said several times last fall on his radio show that he was threatened with his job at CNN if he didn't stop talking about how the stock market was going to tank and who was responsible.

I saw the FEMA camp show and he didn't try to debunk them, he tried to present all the evidence. Some of that evidence was taken at totally legit places that had nothing to do with FEMA. In fact, he never said they didn't exist, he said he couldn't find any evidence at this time but he'd keep looking. The one thing I think might be obvious is that you didn't watch that show, did you???

So if you think the FEMA camps are so "obviously real" why not take your evidence on the show? I'm sure he'd love to hear it - if there is one thing GB doesn't do - is stick up for the government if they are doing something wrong, regardless of party I might add.

All one has to do is look at my signature line to know that I am a Glen Beck fan. His radio show is better than his FOX show though. I attend both on a daily basis.

FEMA camps are fake. Just think what our new President would be trying to do to people right now if those were real. He is willing to weaken our national security with the "torture" issue, he would for sure go after FEMA camps. I cant believe you actually fell for that.

Last edited:
Yea, go ahead and give me your attitude. I "fell for it" I dont need other people to help me form my own opinion. Why dont you form your OWN opinion, instead of watching the news. And I do not mean to give you attitude, although it may seem like it. I value everyones opinion

And yea, I said they are "obviously real" I retract that, they aren't obviously real, but there is some evidence.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom