Glinda's Adventure

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by shelbyschooks, Jan 8, 2014.

1. shelbyschooks

shelbyschooks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 8, 2014
    The other night I went out to lock my chickens in their coop. As I walked out I saw a big white bird sitting on the very top of my clothes line! I couldn't believe it, how she got up there still remains a mystery as her wings were clipped but she did and she was too scared to come down! She was so high there wasn't anyway I could reach her, so I tried nudging her but she was not coming off. I managed to get my dad to get her to shuffle down far enough so he could pick her up. The next day we clipped her wings for the second time, since she hasn't even been attempting to fly! While all this was going on my little Elphie had wandered off to bed she tends to get sick of Glinda's shenanigans.

2. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Funny! Well, good little witches have to learn to fly! I'm surprised Elphie didn't go up there with her.

By the way, I love Wicked!

3. shelbyschooks

Jan 8, 2014
    Yes exactly! No Elphie much prefers the ground! She doesn't even like being picked up, I think I named them wrong.
    Wicked is a bit of an obsession of mine ;)

4. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Loved, loved, loved Wicked! We used to go to a play every month when we lived in Tampa. We've seen a lot of stars and a lot of good plays, but Wicked is my favorite! I understand they are going to make it into a movie like they did Phantom of the Opera.

5. shelbyschooks

Jan 8, 2014
    I've never actually seen wicked live just clips on youtube but I've booked too see it when it comes to Melbourne in May!

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Silly little girl! Glad she got down safely. Now she just needs to stay "grounded"! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by