Global Warming? WHAT Global Warming????..It's snowing here AGAIN!!!!

Well fortunately it seem to have past finally and it's up to about the same, 43 deg. Actually it a "come and go" day...snow for 5 minutes then clears up then repeats the process off -n-on all day. Hopefully by this weekend we'll all be laughing about it! If not, well there is always June!
wink.png

Well, y'all come on down to the Deep South, and y'all can certainly have some of this heat down here!!!! It's downright HOT already!!

I'm having to leave the A/C on all day long for the dogs!!

Well if we could re-direct some of these major wind storms that come through here, we could send you natural air conditioning!
lol.png
Other than that, No thank you! Heat is one thing but not humid ones!

It's in the 80s down here in Mobile. The whole problem with the term "global warming" is that it really does not describe what's happening. Climate change would be more appropriate, but we have all gotten used to the global warming term now. It actually refers to extremes of weather, both hot and cold, and unusual weather patterns. We have had more of a spring in Mobile than we have had in years. I am crossing my fingers not to have too hot or dry of a summer-and to avoid hurricanes!!

It's been in the 40s here all day, 30s for tonight, drizzling rain......brrrrrr.....fire in the woodstove feels pretty durn good.....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom