Global Warming? WHAT Global Warming????..It's snowing here AGAIN!!!!

MTtroutwithwings

Songster
12 Years
Jul 10, 2007
Montana Country
barnie.gif
For crying out loud!!!!! Will it ever stop snowing around here?
It's the middle of May!!!
he.gif

Sorry, just had to vent!
rant.gif

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so sorry! I was complaining this a.m. about it being chilly(60's today and 50's yesterday) so, I guess I'll stop know!! Make the best of it, go out and make a snowangel!

I guess it's just a weird weather pattern we're having.
idunno.gif
Yesterday, my chickens were taking dust baths today they're making the snow angels!
lol.png
Our poor trees & shrubs haven't even leafed out yet because we had an unusual freeze in April that killed all the forming buds! I've yet to put away our winter clothes! This is too weird for me!
roll.png

Quote:
Yeah, one of my sisters lives in Universal City, Tx. I'm sure she is having a good laugh at me! We were born & raised in Tucson so we know heat I just couldn't take it any more and started migrating North, lived in Colo for 25 years then came here two years ago...I think I over did it!
lol.png

Last edited:
Hi, Lori, hehehe......snow! It's not exactly a heat wave here either. I think the high is supposed to in the 50's, lows in 40's tonight. I already set tomato plants and some annual herbs. Geez, I'm ready for summer!
barnie.gif

Susan

Yeah, Laugh it up Susan!
smack.gif
I was about to email you to see how the weather was holding up in your part of the world. To add to this complaint, it's also currently 39 degrees with a windchill of 33!
This Sucks!!!!!
somad.gif

Guess you're just gonna have to move to central Ohio where the weather is sooooo much better.......NOT! I'll trade you your 33 degree wind chill for my 2 inches of water standing in my front yard!
lol.png

I'm sorry about the snow again. We moved here in December and had tons of snow all winter. Just when I thought it was safe I planted tomatoes and they all have frost damage now:( I am hoping they will snap out of it though and the weather stays nice. I'm just hoping this crazy winter isn't a sign of a awful summer also. Lately I'm beginning to think I live in Kansas still with all this wind around here lately!

Back
Top Bottom