GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark trotted off to find Ice, "There you are!" She lovingly nudged him. "I think it's time we get some fresh meat. What do you think?"
(I probably will once I start getting back into BYC more. This is my first time on in a few days)

Yeah, make a wolf! :)

"Should the pack go hunting?" Shark sat down.
He glanced around at the wolves milling around thoughtfully. It had been a few days since they had caught something big and they did look a bit hungry. "Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. Do you want to assign hunting roles while I go see if I can track some caribou? I think I smelled a trail a few days ago, they shouldn't be too far."

"Hi there," Shark looked at Moon, then turning back to Ice she said, "Uh, sure. Who should go? You're better at that than me...." She playfully nipped him.
"Flower can smell prey from a mile away, so she would be useful. Obviously me and you to take it down, and you can chose some of the wolves to distract it while we get in position." He replied, whacking her with his tail softly in return

"Okay," Shark stood up and walked to the meeting rock. She howled to get her packs attention. "We are going on a hunt." She stated in a loud clear bark. "Ice and I are going. Ice will be the leader. I need Flower and Moon to come with us. Flower, you track down the prey. Moon, I need you to distract the animal while we chase it and bring it down."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom