GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark laughed, "Your alpha too!" She smiled. "But alright, I'll let them know. Oh, and we still need to finish ranks. You can help me with that!" She smiled again and nuzzled him. It felt so good to have a mate. "We still need one more beta and then I think there are a few more wolves from the zoo and here that need to be given a rank. What's her name? I forget. But you know, that blind wolf? Her name starts with an "A"..... Hmmm, I just can't remember. But she needs a rank, too."
(Since Lana and Glacier are mates, what rank will Glacier be?)
Praw stretched his muscles. Food? He raced out of the pup den to see Dove already snaking. "Yay! Food!" He yipped.
Kasper, too, had been awakened by Dove's excited exclamations. Shaking himself off, he galloped out of the pup den and towards the fresh deer carcass.

( can someone catch me up? Last thing I was on to see was shark giving the new wolves ranks. I have no internet or service at my cabin so I can only be on when I’m at town. So like 1-6 hours a day.)
(Umm....Frost is Shark's new mate, Lana and Glacier are mates, some pups are playing, and I think that's about it. Not much, LOL. Oh, and we have a LOT of deer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom