GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire shook her head, laughing. "No, for now at least, I would like to stay in my rank. No one else deserves to be in my rank. " She grinned
Marsh flicked his tail in annoyance "are you sure? Either way, I am wondering if that lone wolf(raven) will eventually join the pack" he though outloud "and if she does, I can guarantee she deserves to suffer as much as you do, if not worse" He chuckled to himself

Marsh flicked his tail in annoyance "are you sure? Either way, I am wondering if that lone wolf(raven) will eventually join the pack" he though outloud "and if she does, I can guarantee she deserves to suffer as much as you do, if not worse" He chuckled to himself
"I'm sure, for now. But it is annoying when I'm treated like a lower mid ranker, but have to treat others like an omega." She sighed

(Sorry guys about that, someone knocked on our door) Dove hastily began to eat, and being parched she lapped up the water until it was all gone before returning to the meat. When she was all done, she said, "Thank you..." she was at a loss for their names, as she forgets names easily.
(You’re fine lol) Willow watched keenly as Dove ate and drank. She was confused as to what had happened, but said nothing incase she would be thought of as rude.

Umber didn’t agree, but remained silent, not wanting to make Marsh angry.
“We‘ve got to be close right?“ Umber panted, it didn’t seem like it was this far away”
(I’ve got to start doing this on my computer, phones are too difficult!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom