GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swift stumbled back to camp. She felt very dizzy...I‘m nearly at camp, just a little further, then I can sleep it off. She walked a few more steps. She stopped walking, swaying. She panted shallowly. She took a deep breath and very weakly called, “Help...” then collapsed to the ground. Home was only steps away, but she was losing consciousness. Her vision blurred, and she blacked out.

Swift stumbled back to camp. She felt very dizzy...I‘m nearly at camp, just a little further, then I can sleep it off. She walked a few more steps. She stopped walking, swaying. She panted shallowly. She took a deep breath and very weakly called, “Help...” then collapsed to the ground. Home was only steps away, but she was losing consciousness. Her vision blurred, and she blacked out.
Willow cocked her head, hearing something strange. She sniffed the air and smelled a familiar scent... “S-swift?” She rushes over to the she-wolf.(Sorry, Not sure who u are lol but gonna act like I know bc I haven’t been on for a couple days. I’m willow btw🙂)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom