Glowing Eyes, Wolf RP, the Chat Thread. (We're know your there, Lurkers!)

Pics
@cluckmecoop7 I’m leaving this roleplay. As you’ve probably noticed, I haven’t been rping as much on this thread as usual. I get writer’s block pretty easily, and I want to focus more on my own rp (FOTW), and HOW, which I’ve made a ton of characters in.
On this rp, one of my characters is dead, the other is out in the mountains somewhere, and I’m just gonna say the last one stayed at the zoo and didn’t come with the wild wolves. Sorry, it’s a good rp, just a bit too active for me.

@cluckmecoop7 I’m leaving this roleplay. As you’ve probably noticed, I haven’t been rping as much on this thread as usual. I get writer’s block pretty easily, and I want to focus more on my own rp (FOTW), and HOW, which I’ve made a ton of characters in.
On this rp, one of my characters is dead, the other is out in the mountains somewhere, and I’m just gonna say the last one stayed at the zoo and didn’t come with the wild wolves. Sorry, it’s a good rp, just a bit too active for me.

Okay.

Well, good luck with your own rp!

FINALLY OUT OF THEIR RUN!

(I thought I would share some pics of my birds who are finally free ranging for the first time)

20200703_142002.jpg

20200703_142000.jpg

20200703_142028.jpg

20200703_141855.jpg

20200703_142624.jpg
20200703_142710.jpg

Not the best pictures... but still, Enjoy! :D

Back
Top Bottom