G'nite John

We vacillated in the 50s somewhere, with buckets of rain. I attached an old clear shower curtain on top of the chicken run to give them a dry area. then I had to poke holes in it so it wouldn't fill up with water.

I guess I defeated the purpose. But it's relatively drier. My banty cochin is going to otherwise spend her entire winter under the 3x7 coop unless I can find a dry area for her to wander. Poor wet, miserable, cold, cranky little girl!

Quote:
It sprinkled today... for 5 minutes. Then it heated right back up to 80. Seriously. What the heck.
My friend is having a pool party next weekend. It's November.
hmm.png

Ok, I will remember you in the summer time when it is like 197 up here!

My house is still nice and quiet with the exception of the two kids yacking right now. Stepdaughter is pretty much out and she had a serious attack of seperation anxiety when she left. too cute. I am not sure that living with her mom is gonna work, but there will be quite a few rules to live by if she decides to come back. I am pleased that now I can hang my stuff around the house. It started out as hers and her ex's place, so I never wanted to take her stuff down and make her feel bad.

Now I can DECORATE!!!

Jenn, we had rainy weather here today too. Managed to rake some leaves but then it was pouring after one 4 wheeler trailer full. My chicken coop is a big mud pit too I also put a tarp up there but is was full of water and when I dumped I got a nice cold bath. LOVELY!!!
roll.png

Alright y'all it's only 9:50 PM. Way too early to be thinking about bed. Besides, I had a nap after the texas tornado went home. I'm on my SO's puter again because mine is POS.

Cold rain bath... ugh!

I had this great list of stuff I was gonna do.

DONE:
tarp on chicken run
make granola bars
make squash soup
figure out week's menu
run dishwasher

NOT DONE:
most of the laundry
can some pumpkin
stain cabinets in bathroom
practice for concert on 11/12 DOH!
make bread