G'Nite Olivia

No I didn't see that post - how sad!!!! I will let you know if any lay eggs in my backyard, I have about 100 of them here every day - they circle coop talking to each other and then leave....

We don't have many squirrels thanks to this:

14951_mac.jpg

That thing is a terror. His name is mac because when my step daughter got him he was covered in mac & Cheese, and he hasn't stopped getting into trouble since then. But he does keep the predators from the coop. Apparently he has issue qith quail, because they are here all the time looking in and leaving and then coming back and looking some more like they are window shopping.

Oh honey - he doesn't even try. He just sits there with a goofy look on his face and watches them. That dog is something else - want him? He has chewed up the sprinkler lines and anything that gets left outside, including glass.

No thanks. We have a golden retirever that smashes storm windows with her face and chews up the bed, plugs and runs away without ever listening to you as your screaming obscene words down the road and everyone looking at you while your doing it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom