G'nite Tom

I remember bringing sardines to school and everyone thought is was nasty, even some of the teachers. It was elementary school.

Last edited:
Debi - have you ever made Tequila ice cream? My friend had it in mexico and said it was incredible. I wonder how you would get the alcohol to freeze? I need to get me a ice cream maker so I can make my own ice cream from raw milk and farm fresh ingredients.

wasn't mahroni saying he "only" got 10 eggs today?

gee, this is my best clutch yet. but I do have 14 hens. and some are new layers so the eggs are sooo tiny.

my cats rub all over the dogs. they walk under the tum tums and rub em. they sleep on the dog beds with them. my coon cat scratches her own cheeks with the dog's toe nails when they are sitting. my oldest dog nibbles on her...you can tell where the cat has been when her coat is all wet. but she likes it. you can see my dog being really gentle and doing that nibble nibble with her teeth on the cats neck and back. then the younger dog gives this pitiful look like, can't i just take one bite ma? pweeease?

me,
g

Why would you bring sardines to school Tira? Do you really like them? I find them to be a bit oily and salty. So I haven't had them in years. I Love smoked salmon/trout however. I am trying to think of the grossest thing I have ever brought to school, but I am drawing a blank.

I don't know my grandma probably put them in there, I do like them though. I usually ate the foods my grandma ate since I was with her all the time, I loved spinach and butter yummy!

you have a hand cranked one?

ha ha.

i have one that spins itself.

have you seen that new kid one they are marketing?

looks like a hamster ball and kids throw it to each other, roll it across the floor, shake it....

they said trouble with it was keeping kids into it for the duration of the time it's needed to make the icecream and maybe the quantity was a factor too?

me,'
g

Back
Top Bottom