G'nite Tom

I have a question. A while ago someone on the forum wrote that they always put their eggs pointy side down in the egg carton. Why is that? Will my eggs go rotten faster or something if I don't do that? Or is it just a personal preference?

so then the guy at the desk at my ins. co. asks when my dh is coming home....so i tell him the 'expected' date supposedly...the army is always changing their minds...

so he says, he bets I'll jump on him...and tell the kids to go to bed...but mom it's only 3 o'clock....

now, I'm somewhat dosed but that does not mean I am not lucid and won't remember this conversation with this old man I know from one of the local churches! the little piston!

so i say....noooooooooo, i've got a herniated disc and a cyst on my ovary and the thought of being touched right now......no way! forget it!

now really......is this a conversation one has with any grown man no matter where you all are in life?

I tell ya.

me,
g

i think it keeps the yolks prettier.

more air on the fat side...so if pointy side up, air scrunches yolk.

me,
g

That conversation sounds like a doosie. ha ha ha... but no, not one I would ever expect to have with a man at any time, unless it is in some conversation with my husband. Crazy!!!!

Thanks Gretchen! I will have to try that.
smile.png
Yay, I feel so much more 'in the know' now.

Last edited:
I had 10 in my pocket today.

I was too lazy to go check earlier.

or no...i was double dosed and very sleepy.

but i couldn't sleep cuz i had to email dh info. he needed, i had to put 2 things in the mail, the phone rang continually but it was the dr. twice and the MRI schedulers the other time and I had to make 2 important phone calls, I had my neighbor coming over to help me take out my trash....and my kids to tend to....

and i got really woozy....so i layed down and then i had 2 cats on me....holding me down.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom