1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~Go With The Flo!!!~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Yoko, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Yoko

Yoko Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    SanDiego,California
    Heres the thing,i want everyone to list out creative names like Flo,or just post something creative by all means!theres 1 rule though
    HAVE FUN!!!
    Bring out your creative side and read this post and post on this post
    I need creativity people!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]=thats creativity!
    Now post people post!!!!

2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    creative.... hmmmm...

ummmm....

My grandpa once had a chicken named Hominy

3. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    I named a NN that has less than 1/2 the feather she's (the NN breed) supposed to have, Missy.
    Sweet thread.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    I once had a rooster. Beautiful. He was really light colored, black. with silver specks (looked a lot like you see on EEs most of the time the really light silver color.. Also seen on Silver duckwings/Birchens on OEGBS).. Well. I named him Sprinkle, and his brother was really dark but had kinda lightness. more like a Birchen. so.. i wanted to name him something that fit into his brothers name as well. So they were forever known as - Sprinkle and Icing, Brother had a little black Rooster... Long legs and could run fast so he was -Road runner. had a rooster that lived to be 12 years old, and was FAT FAT FAT. im talking.. probably 10 lb rooster. all fat, and he wasn't that tall so that rules it out.. he was called -Old fat dude. [​IMG] i guess thats creative?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  5. EngieKisses

EngieKisses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2008
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    Must warn that I have always use names that my family call weird for pet names. My pets are called: Skyla, Kanati, Dante, Nyah, Niko, Socrates, Akasha and Delphi

6. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    my BR hen is named Roast Beef [​IMG]

7. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    I named my Red cochin bantam, Rolly Polly, becouse he wattles when runs. its soooooooo cute. [​IMG]

8. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    i have a Black Australorp named Henny. [​IMG] and a Barred Rock named Buzzy. [​IMG] and a Silver Laced Wyandotte named Lacy.

9. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    In June 2008, on father's day, my dh went to get hay for the horse. He came home with 2 baby chicks. I put a post on here about that and got a suggestion to name the chickies Hay and Bale, so I did!
    When I was a child I had a BR named Pepper and my sister's RIR was Rocky.
    The chickens I have now are EE-Poof Face, BR-Bok Bok, older RIR's-Rhodie and Red, 24 week RIR's-C1 and C2, game hen-Tree Chick and a silkie-Cotton.

10. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    I have a bantam barred rock rooster named Fabio 2.0, new and improved from our old roo Fabio. lol. Had a banty cochin named Darth Vader lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by