Goat Lovers of Arizona

Hey now you ruined my best kept secret!!! Oh well the cats urrr goats outof the bag now.
love.gif
Love ya anyway!

goat.gif
cow.gif
donkey.gif
turkey.gif
swan.gif
duck.gif
mallard.gif
sheep.gif
pig.gif
llama.gif
bunny.gif
horse.gif
turtle.gif

The BYC needs to have more animal emoticons smileys for people that have more then just chickens . JUST SAYIN THAT WOULD BE WAY COOL !

Last edited:
Hey, So here are the two we just got. =D
This is Cactus (aka Mister). Hes been fixed. =(

This is classic (aka Mama). My sister would like to breed here at the end of august middle of september, so she isn't prego during this heat.

Hey, So here are the two we just got. =D
This is Cactus (aka Mister). Hes been fixed. =(

This is classic (aka Mama). My sister would like to breed here at the end of august middle of september, so she isn't prego during this heat.
They are so cute ! Are they related they look alike? I want more pygmys
love.gif

Here are my Nigerian goats right now.
The Bucks

Hank

Jackson

The Does
Cali

Dolly

Gretchen

Patsy

Last edited:
We have 3 bucks John if you want to breed Mama. We have all our girls but 2 in with bucks now to breed and get early winter or late fall kids. It takes awhile for them to "take". Only 1 has been bred so far. We have two Does with Max and 2 with Reggie and the one with the old goat Dundee is the one that bred. I will get busy soon and post pictures of the bucks.

Lol ya kat they are brother and sister. Cool terri. Are they pygmy's? Cant wait to see pics of them
smile.png
maybe thats why they weithered the buck. We also have a pair of siblings but we keep all ours separated. Our boy Max is a Pygmy one year old right now :)

We have 3 bucks John if you want to breed Mama. We have all our girls but 2 in with bucks now to breed and get early winter or late fall kids. It takes awhile for them to "take". Only 1 has been bred so far. We have two Does with Max and 2 with Reggie and the one with the old goat Dundee is the one that bred. I will get busy soon and post pictures of the bucks.
I need to find Jackson a girlfriend hes driving me nuts lol To bad Cali is his mother Id breed her back with him. All my others are too young still except tinkerbell my pygmy doe

Back
Top Bottom