Goat Lovers of Arizona

John yours look more like Nigerian Dwarfs or mix. The two bucks we have are Nigerian Dwarfs and Reggie is a small Nubian. I don't have a picture of Max yet. He is a Nigerian Dwarf and he is black with blue eyes. Has a bit of white on him. I will get a picture soon. In fact Dundee would be the best for your Doe for he is a old true to the task boy that will get her PG for sure for her first time. You can breed at any time now also. Goats come in season every 3 weeks but I kind of think observing our goats that this heat is holding them off some.
This is Reggie.

Dundee

Last edited:
We brought the newbie goats home last night. Talk about sweethearts, I really pleased. Except the group wasnt getting along this morning so did some shuffling of the animals this morning. And put two of my girls in with the new pygmy buck so fighting would stop. The new goats had been hiding from the herds and I was afraid they wouldnt get enough water in this heat. Sometimes animals can be a pain in the butt
he.gif

Max

Tinkerbell

We both have a Max now but his full name is Maxamus.
well it was jack but I already had a jack so we changed it to Max , Yes John he is really a tiny boy for 1 years old . ive got him in with two girls now to see if he is ready to breed but he might be to short for my girls

Back
Top Bottom