Goat Lovers of Arizona

Hey so im was wondering if you two ladies can help me out. Im kinda thinking mama might be carrying. I dont remember if mama's ummm utters being so large but maybe its cause i never payed attention. But she has been putting on some weight i think and today i notices her utters are looking big. So i was wondering if you two can help me on this.

This one shows you how round she is getting. I dont know if its just since they are escaping there pen and just eating alot or what.

This one kinda shows them but they are bigger than that.

Thanks for the help.

John, I think that she is PG. Give it a few weeks and see if the bag gets Bigger.Often times the goat that lives with her smell that she is different and that is why you may have seen a bit of mounting. Sometimes mounting is also a dominate thing and not sexual.

Ok, cause today he was trying to mount her and it hasn't been 3 weeks since last time and she doesn't really let him. Maybe one day next week you can come take a look. lol. =D

Also from the pictures how far along would you say she is?

Last edited:
hmmm she doesnt look it to me . the utters would only start to inlarge if she was close to birthing. maybe if you took a picture down low at the utters. John I thought you said the boy was a weither? that means he was fixed so she couldnt got pregnant from him. She would have already been when you got her. OR if she had just weaned a kid before you got her they may still look a little full. She is a cutie

The bag does start to develope a couple of months before birthing. Goes slowly. But yes the bag will be close to looking just like that picture just before the time. can you ask the former owners if she ever had a kid before?

Last edited:
See, my brother bought them from someone off craigslist. They said they have the boy fixed since they are brother and sister but i dont know if they had any other goats or not since i didn't go with and all.
hu.gif
So i guess we shall she in another few weeks. I think they had more then just the two and were careless people. They told my brother they used to just put a bale of hay in there pen and they would let them eat at will and they would go thru it in about 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom