Goat's Milk Soaps & Lotions, Homemade with REAL goat's milk.

This is hand's down the best soap. It is all my family uses.
We have been buying it from the farm for a couple of years now.
thumbsup.gif
I couldnt agree with you more! Ive been buying soap from her for years too, its all we use. I just bought 36 bars from her about a month ago, and buying 20 more now. lol. Never can have too much and dont want to run out.

Thanks for the updates and feedback. I have went ahead and opened up lotion orders here and on our website.

We'll have three lotion fragrances available:
Warm Vanilla
Baby Bottom
Carolina Coast

If you like your fragrances to "match", here are the soap fragrances that pair well with the lotion fragrances above.
Warm Vanilla - Oatmeal milk & honey, Unscented, Country Bumpkin, Refreshing Mint, Relaxing Lavender.
Baby Bottom - Baby Powder, Unscented, Clean Cotton.
Carolina Coast - Classy Lemon, Southern Belle, Citrus, Charcoal Pumice, Unscented.

Available in 4-ounce screw top bottles and 8-ounce pump top bottles. See first post for more info on pricing and ingredients.

I need to get better pictures, but here are Flo's kids as newborns. They were born 3/6. Thank goodness I had some emergency milk stashed away in the bottom of the deep freezer to fulfill soap order until she kidded. Here are Gale and Windy! We are debating on retaining one of them.

Since our other breeding age Nubian doe, Jasmine, miscarried this year. We purchased another Nubian doe to replace the kid(s) we would have retained from Jasmine. Her name is Stella and she's just so easy going to be dam-raised. She has really long teats, so I can't wait to see how easy she is to milk.

I need to get better pictures, but here are Flo's kids as newborns. They were born 3/6. Thank goodness I had some emergency milk stashed away in the bottom of the deep freezer to fulfill soap order until she kidded. Here are Gale and Windy! We are debating on retaining one of them.

Since our other breeding age Nubian doe, Jasmine, miscarried this year. We purchased another Nubian doe to replace the kid(s) we would have retained from Jasmine. Her name is Stella and she's just so easy going to be dam-raised. She has really long teats, so I can't wait to see how easy she is to milk.

Aww how cute!!

Back
Top Bottom