goats

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Banty Rooster, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Banty Rooster

Banty Rooster Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    I looking for goats in the north alabama area. any kind will do

2. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

try posting this in the bst everything else section you will probably get more hits [​IMG]

3. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    I have nigerians, and like I said..I am only a couple miles down the road from you.

If you are looking for inexpensive brush type goats...there is a goat auction at the stockyard in Cullman every Thursday morning. You can get cheap goats there but you need to be careful....there is no telling what disease you might bring home with you from this type of sale. I would never buy goats like this but if you are looking for inexpensive goats...it might be a good choice for you.
    Remember, goats are herd animals and do not do as well if they don't have a goatie companion

I currently have a Nigerian dwarf Buckling for sale. He could go go for sale or trade.
    To see my stock check my website link

4. firefighter9208

firefighter9208 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 4, 2008
    Springville, Alabama
    We have Boer Goats and are located about 1 hour from Cullman. I will have some kids for sale in a couple months that were born in Dec. I usually wean at four months. I have both fullbloods and percentages. We are taking deposits now. Check out our website: www.hillboergoats.com .

Chris

5. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    Small World!! My dad has boers as well and he is only a short distance from me. His herdsire is now Ennobled!! I know he has some nice little bucks for good prices...also some young does

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by