Going to auction tonight!! (South PA, North Maryland)

Gorgeous birds. Would love to have the SLW & the EE. We may be in Chambersburg this weekend for the Pigeon Show. I will keep you posted and see if you still have these lovely feathered friends.
wink.png

Quote:
that's in elk county? <--(searched it on google) if so, that's probably a 2 hour drive north from me. I could ask hubby but he'd probably say no *pouts again*! I just realized too you have silkie/EE mixes as well i'd probaly buy a few from you!
smile.png
I'll talk to hubby tomorrow and get back to you on this
smile.png

Niki

Piffle! If I lived with mom n dad, I'd be there for a couple of the SLWs. (They're in Greencastle) Instead, I'm stuck down here (pouting). Oh well, maybe I can talk Mom into keeping a few at their place so I won't miss mine when we visit:lol:

Quote:
I have 5 SLWS. Your probably interested in just one right? Try to let me know this afternoon because some of these will be going to auction tonight.

Quote:
that's in elk county? <--(searched it on google) if so, that's probably a 2 hour drive north from me. I could ask hubby but he'd probably say no *pouts again*! I just realized too you have silkie/EE mixes as well i'd probaly buy a few from you!
smile.png
I'll talk to hubby tomorrow and get back to you on this
smile.png

Niki

You could possibly meet us halfway somewhere. Just let me know

Quote:
We live practically in Greencastle. We have a bridge on our road, and if you live on one side your in Waynesboro, if you live on the other your in Greencastle.

Silkieluver: I would be interested in all five SLW. I need to check on the Pigeon Show this weekend. What other birds do you have available?

I have a field hockey intramural at 3:30. When I get home I will take more pictures of what I have for sale. I have 8 Silkie/EE cross chicks for $2.00 each. Pictures can be seen on the incubation thread on here. Let me go find the link.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom