Going to Dallas - anyone have chicks/eggs for sale in that area?

texasbartrambaby

Songster
11 Years
Dec 3, 2008
Tulia, Texas
Hey guys - I am headed to Dallas this weekend and my mom suggested we stop at a few of my BYC "friends" houses and pick up eggs/chicks that I am wanting in order to skip the whole dratted shipping thing. It seems more than 50% of my hatches end in me popping the egg and finding "scrambled" yolks. Disappointing to both me and the breeders!!!

So, if you're willing and wanting to sell me some of what I am wanting - let me know what you have/how much/etc and maybe we can work a deal!! I may be also interested in a few laying trios of healthy birds. I am looking for purebreds!!!

Thanks so much and let me know. I will be leaving in the morning!!! We are going to the bird show in Fort Worth!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

I am in Canton, Texas. First Monday-
I have Rhode Island Red chicks- 5 weeks and Barred Rock- 5 weeks. I am selling them for $5.00 each. I was going to wait until they are 10 weeks old, but if you want some you can have some.
Let me know if you want some
Holly Ross
903-253-8726

I Have a Quad Porcelian d'Uccles $75.00 , Trio of Self Blue d'Uccles $50.00 , a Quad Golden Neck d'Uccles $75.00 and several Begian Quail d'Anvers, if your interested I'm 20-25 miles south of I-20 between Abilene and Ft. Worth. these are all show quailty birds.
I have TPIP papers on all of them.and they are pure bred.
Give me a call if your interested, I won't be around the computer today.
254-485-1238
Thanks, Randy

Back
Top Bottom