Going to see Alice in Wonderland tomorrow!

I am looking forward to seeing this movie as well!! However, it probably wont be until its out on dvd.
hmm.png
(dont get to the movie theatres much)

There is allot of unknown insight about that original movie. The writer's mother in law was the most powerful women on wall street. She was known as the "Wicked Witch of Wall Street". Every character in that story represents members of American society. Dorothy being the innocence of America. It gets very in depth. ...Whats the witches favorite saying?... It's, "I'll get you Derry, I'll get all of you" ...Wall Street sure has managed to get us!....... The book(movie) is so much more interesting knowing there's a story behind the story.(just like most fairy tales or fables)
Sounds like you are talking about the Wizard of Oz rather than Alice in Wonderland?

Definitely. NOBODY yet has made Alice In Wonderland. EVERYBODY has, at the least combined it with, Through the Looking Glass (and What Alice Found There) THIS...thing...is just another dark film--I am mildly interested, at best. I'm a fan of the books, which are really a stream of consciousness, supposedly strung together from stories that Lewis Carroll told to Alice Lidell. (Little bit of unfulfilled fantasy about the child Alice, too, but you can ignore that and still enjoy the books.)

I hope that those of you excited about the movie truly enjoy it. You should understand, however, that this is Tim BURTON's story, NOT Lewis Carroll's.​

Yeah I know the real story of Alice in Wonderland is not like the Disney cartoon, I read the original story and loved it!

I'm so excited! I just bought the 3 collectors tins tetley came out with, good thing I enjoy tea and find orange pekoe good for ice tea:)

Quote:
I never cared for AIW either, and also prefer the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but absolutely adore Depp. DS wants to go see it, but I am hoping some one will ask to take him, so I can stay home. It looks interesting, but I just never cared for the story at all. The make-up is cool though, I have to say.

Back
Top Bottom