Going to sell 4 incubators 2 LG still air 9200s, $55ea? shipped

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
I'm going to sell 2 LG 9200 incubators with no turners and the two cabinet incubators I inherited from Charlie. Could someone please give me just an idea on what shipping might be for these? I know some on here have sold and shipped the big 'bators before, I just want an idea or ballpark figure it. The 2 LG's are the regular styrofoam 'bators, what did it cost to ship those? I'll either be listing them on here or on Ebay or both this evening or Saturday.
Thanks in advance!
These are the large ones I tried to copy the codes from another post I had:

Here is a pic of the two cabinets and some of the other stuff around them:
The one on the left is a Circulated Air Model 1550 110 Volt AC 250 Watt 3amp
G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. Savannah, GA 31402
The one on the right is a Professional Model 1500 110 Volt AC 250 Watt 3amp
G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. Savannah, GA 31402
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/WriterofWords2008/Charlies bators/P5241464.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/WriterofWords2008/Charlies bators/P5241463.jpg

Last edited:
I've purchased and sold the LG foam bators. Shipping ranged from $12 to $15 depending on distance. All were shipped in their original box (both pieces stacked inside each other) with no problem.

Perk...
wink.png
What you want for the LGs, one LG? The bator I bought online is a no show, the lovely USPS seems to have lost it. Grrr.

No way I can afford, or find room for a big ol cabinet bator, despite the attraction.

I do shipping for a living, first if they weigh over 150 they will have to be shipped via truckline 149 and down you can ship UPS or USPS and even Fedx
If you want I can give you shipping quotes if you can weigh the bators I have all the software on my computer and I was wondering how much ould you want for one?????

Tripp

Mine is somewhere between ten to fifteen dollars depending on location. I've got 14 watchers on my Ebay for this LG incubator and only one has bid on it.

For cabinet incubators, it would be somewhere between 125 to 150 depending on where they will go or you can list it as pickup only. If you can not cough up the money for the shipping, have money order or cashiers check ONLY, that way you know someone is good for it!

Good luck!

You can do C.O.D as well.

USPS only ships packages up to 70lbs so you definitely wouldn't be able to ship the cabinet `bators with them.

Back
Top Bottom